Face and neck brush set
A set of natural massage brushes includes:
- A soft brush for the face and neck
- A medium brush for the face and neck
- Palmarosa face polisher
Benefits of massage:
- natural skin peeling
- stimulation of blood and lymph circulation
- improvement of skin tone, firmness and tension
- oxygenation of the skin
- improvement of skin smoothness, firms it
- accelerating skin regeneration
- removal of dead skin
- help with "ingrown" hairs
- the skin is prepared for better absorption of skin care cosmetics
- regular brushing can help reduce cellulite
- softened skin, is prepared to receive active ingredients contained in creams, oils and balms
The brushes must be kept in a constantly dry place, do not store the brushes in a wet bathroom.
* Wooden products, do not leave them in the water!
Meet also the amazing peeling soap! It is an extremely gentle face scrub, the exfoliating substances of which are rose petal powder and the finest ground oats, so gentle you can use it every day. Do not rinse it off after exfoliation, but gently remove any residue, e.g. with rose water. The soap leaves the face skin pleasantly greasy, preventing the skin from drying out. This set contains 4 soaps.
HOW TO USE:
Moisten the skin of your face, then rub the skin with the soap in a circular motion. Leave for a few minutes, and then remove excess product with a cotton pad soaked in e.g. rose water. After this product, you can (but don't have to!) Use a drop of your favorite oil to complete the beauty ritual.
Due to the fact that the wooden brush is completely natural, it cannot come into contact with water. In order to protect the brush shaft, it can be impregnated with natural oil. Gently rub the oil into the wooden part of the brush and wait until it is completely dry, repeat the operation when the oil is completely absorbed and wait for it to dry again.
The wooden brush must not be exposed to water, as the wood will delaminate under the influence of moisture. In order to clean the bristles of the brush, you can place it in a bowl of water for a few minutes, so that the handle does not touch it. After a while, remove the brush, dry the bristles with a towel and leave it in a warm and dry place to dry with the bristles down. Never dry the brush in the sun or a radiator. The brush should be stored in a dry place, away from moisture.