Terms of payment
1. For the realization of the sales contract the Customer is obliged to pay the Price for the Products as indicated in the order and the cost of delivery of the Products.
a) bank transfer (prepayment): the amount of the order will be transferred to the bank account of the Store as specified in the Email confirming the order, the bank account of the JAMINO LTD. BIC/SWIFT BREXPLPWMBK
USD: PL93 1140 2004 0000 3712 0698 8358
EUR: PL98 1140 2004 0000 3512 0698 8366
GBP: PL06 1140 2004 0000 3312 0698 8374
b) Online payment via PayPal online payments or Przelewy24.
2. The payment principles via PayPal and the complaint procedure are available at: www.paypal.com. The use of the online payment system requires prior acceptance by the Customer of the terms and conditions of these services.
3. The payment principle via Przelewy24 and the complaint procedure are available at: www.przelewy24.pl/kontakt/reklamacja. The use of the online payment system requires prior acceptance by the Customer of the terms and conditions of these services.
4. The store does not sell and dispatch by cash on delivery.
5. The customer acknowledges and accepts that using sharp tools may damage the product. Cutting the product by the customer will result in the loss of warranty and the possibility of complaint.