Face and neck brush - medium
Natural medium hard face brush made by hand from beech wood, impregnated and natural bristles. Ideal for washing, cleaning and gentle exfoliation, it removes impurities on the face and neck. Impregnated wooden product should not be left in the water.
What does facial massage give us:
- Exfoliates and renews the skin
- Accelerates skin regeneration
- Firms and smoothes the skin
- Stimulates blood and lymph circulation in the face area
- Oxygenates the skin and improves its condition
- Reduces swelling and swelling
- Softened skin, prepared to receive the active ingredients contained in creams, oils and lotions
The brush must be kept in a constantly dry place, do not store the brush in a wet bathroom.
Due to the fact that the wooden brush is completely natural, it cannot come into contact with water. In order to protect the brush shaft, it can be impregnated with natural oil. Gently rub the oil into the wooden part of the brush and wait until it is completely dry, repeat the operation when the oil is completely absorbed and wait for it to dry again.
The wooden brush must not be exposed to water, as the wood will delaminate under the influence of moisture. In order to clean the bristles of the brush, you can place it in a bowl of water for a few minutes, so that the handle does not touch it. After a while, remove the brush, dry the bristles with a towel and leave it in a warm and dry place to dry with the bristles down. Never dry the brush in the sun or a radiator. The brush should be stored in a dry place, away from moisture.