Body brush dry massage - soft - I Love Grain
Natural body brush handmade from raw beech wood, agave and soft horsehair. It is a perfect combination for people looking for an alternative to sharp tampiko fibers. Brush designed for dry body massage. A wooden product, not impregnated, should not be exposed to water. Possibility of self-impregnation with natural oil. For the brush, you can buy a hand-sewn muslin toiletry bag for storing brushes.
Brush for people:
- with very delicate and thin skin
- with a tendency to break capillaries
- with skin problems such as eczema, acne, a large number of pigmented moles, the so-called moles or lipomas
- for people who want to start their body brushing adventure
Dry massage - benefits:
- natural skin peeling
- stimulation of blood and lymph circulation
- improvement of skin tone, firmness and tension
- oxygenation of the skin
- improvement of skin smoothness
- removal of dead skin
- help with "ingrown" hairs
- the skin is prepared for better absorption of skin care cosmetics
- regular brushing can help reduce cellulite
The brush must be kept in a constantly dry place, do not store the brush in a wet bathroom.
|Product weight||0.300 kg|
Please match to your product
Due to the fact that the wooden brush is completely natural, it cannot come into contact with water. In order to protect the brush shaft, it can be impregnated with natural oil. Gently rub the oil into the wooden part of the brush and wait until it is completely dry, repeat the operation when the oil is completely absorbed and wait for it to dry again.
The wooden brush must not be exposed to water, as the wood will delaminate under the influence of moisture. In order to clean the bristles of the brush, you can place it in a bowl of water for a few minutes, so that the handle does not touch it. After a while, remove the brush, dry the bristles with a towel and leave it in a warm and dry place to dry with the bristles down. Never dry the brush in the sun or a radiator. The brush should be stored in a dry place, away from moisture.