Lyapko - Face massager without nickel - for special order - different colours
Delivery time 7-10 business days due to availability at the manufacturer
Custom-made product is not returnable
The Lyapko “Face Roller” applicator with a needle gauge of 3.5 mm is the smallest of Dr. Lyapko's rehabilitation rollers. Also recommended for children. Thanks to its size, the facial acupressure roller allows you to work very precisely on places around damaged sections (e.g. injuries, postoperative adhesions, fractures), around dilated veins (varicose veins), except for inflamed areas. It is noteworthy that it is ideal for massaging joints. It is easy to use, safe and non-invasive. Its high efficiency is recommended as a roller not only for use by specialists but also for independent use at home.
* after opening the package with the applicator, the product is not returnable, because the applicators in their use have direct contact with the skin, and for health protection and hygiene reasons, after their use by one person, disinfection or sterilization before use by another person is required.
The contraindications for the use of multi-needle rollers include:
- the first trimester of pregnancy,
- fresh, unhealed wounds,
- skin diseases (e.g. eruptions, herpes, mycosis),
- damage to the skin layers (burns, frostbites, wounds),
- acute infectious diseases,
- acute surgical conditions,
- allergy to nickel contained in the applicators.
Warts or moles should be covered with a plaster. All indications, contraindications and the use of needle applicators during specific ailments are described in detail in the Lyapko applicators booklet. Application methodology attached to the order.
Please match to your product
- The Lyapko roller can be use on any part of the body. It is certainly most convenient to use it for facial massage to remove spasm or pain. It is perfect for trigeminal neuralgia and inflammation of the facial nerve. It is suitable for massage of the scalp, soft joints of the limbs, wrist or foot massage. An important aspect is that its flexible side rubber sleeves provide a soft and gentle massage.
- Thanks to its size, the facial acupressure roller allows you to work very precisely on places around damaged sections (e.g. injuries, postoperative adhesions, fractures), around dilated veins (varicose veins), except for inflamed areas. It is noteworthy that it is ideal for massaging joints.
- Face roller massage helps to shape a beautiful face oval. It is noteworthy that the Lyapko roller treatment raises the second chin and produces a lifting effect. The Lyapko face roller works perfectly in the fight against mimic wrinkles, it improves the elasticity and elasticity of the skin. The facial skin massaged with a roller certainly becomes better supplied with blood and oxygenated. Roller massage should be performed for about 10-15 minutes for each part of the body.
- Increasing skin congestion with the Lyapko roller and the use of cosmetic preparations (masks, creams, etc.) after such massage allows to increase the efficiency of their absorption, which guarantees better cosmetological results.
- At home - it is recommended to wash the applicator with liquid soap and running water and to dry it after washing with a stream of hot air (dryer).
- In medical facilities for sterilization of applicators, commonly used medical preparations are used to disinfect equipment surfaces. With correct use of the applicator, its shelf life is 5 - 7 years.
- roller dimensions - 40 × 51 mm
- spacing between needles - 3.5 mm
- number of needles - 272
- the composition of the needles - iron, copper, zinc, silver
- base - medical gum