Lyapko - mat 24x47cm
Thanks to its huge therapeutic and rehabilitation possibilities, the mat is among the top of all mat applicators. It is easy to use, safe and non-invasive. The Lyapko mat can also be used as a foot mat. In the sitting position, we can perform foot reflexology treatments. These types of treatments improve the functioning of internal organs and systems and stimulate blood circulation. The mat is perfect for the prevention and comprehensive therapy of digestive system diseases - constipation, colic, biliary dyskinesia or obesity. In such cases, we can lie belly down on the mat or put her on the stomach in the supine position.
available colors: navy blue, blue, green, orange, red, black - applicator colors are shipped randomly
* after opening the package with the applicator, the product is not returnable, because the applicators in their use have direct contact with the skin, and for health protection and hygiene reasons, after their use by one person, disinfection or sterilization before use by another person is required.
The contraindications for the use include:
- the first trimester of pregnancy,
- fresh, unhealed wounds,
- skin diseases (e.g. eruptions, herpes, mycosis),
- damage to the skin layers (burns, frostbites, wounds),
- acute infectious diseases,
- acute surgical conditions,
- allergy to nickel contained in the applicators.
Warts or moles should be covered with a plaster. All indications, contraindications and the use of needle applicators during specific ailments are described in detail in the Lyapko applicators booklet. Application methodology attached to the order.
Please match to your product
- It is one of the largest rehabilitation mats by Dr. Lyapko. Best for treatments on large areas of the body - on the back or stomach. Treatments with the use of such a large mat are comprehensive treatments. They are characterized by very high efficiency in the treatment of diseases and damage to the motor apparatus. With the help of the 6.8 Mat, we can perform treatments in the event of symptoms of cervical rhinitis (sciatic, shoulder, femoral), discopathy, protrusion and herniation of the intervertebral disc, degenerative changes, post-traumatic conditions, myalgia, curvature of the spine and many other diseases.
- It is important to fit properly on the mat during the procedure. If you lie down correctly on the mat, the relative - uncomfortable sensations of the first few minutes turn into sensations of pleasant warmth. We may feel vibrations or pulsations. And the procedure itself often ends with a wholesome, healthy sleep. In order to properly lie on the applicator, it is recommended that in places where there are bends of the spine (cervical and lumbar section), a terry cloth rolled in a roll or a small pillow should be placed under the mat.
- In case of discomfort within 10-15 minutes, the applicator should be used again the next day. The causes of the discomfort may be: incorrect placement of the applicator, i.e. uneven load on the needles.
- Everyone has a different skin sensitivity, so the time of application of the applicator will be different for each person. The determinant of the end of the treatment will be the penetrating heat at the application site and the gradually appearing discomfort. Some people can perform the procedure even within 2 hours.
- The duration of therapy is 1-2 weeks. It can be repeated after 10-14 days. In practice, using the applicator every day over a period of several months, you can count on a lasting improvement in well-being, removal of chronic pains, weight reduction, increase in vital vigor and body efficiency.
The time of the treatment, i.e. the time of exposure to the applicator (lying on it), is closely related to obtaining the desired therapeutic effect:
- approx. 7-10 minutes: to tone up, numb acute pains, increase the body's efficiency, raise blood pressure
- approx. 15-30 minutes and longer: in order to relax, remove long-term chronic pain, lower blood pressure, relax and sleep effect
- At home - it is recommended to wash the applicator with liquid soap and running water and to dry it after washing with a stream of hot air (dryer).
- In medical facilities for sterilization of applicators, commonly used medical preparations are used to disinfect equipment surfaces. With correct use of the applicator, its shelf life is 5 - 7 years.
- dimensions - 24x47cm
- spacing between needles - 6.8 mm
- number of needles - 2788
- the composition of the needles - iron, copper, nickel, zinc, silver
- base - medical gum