Lyapko - Big massager without nickel - for special order
Delivery time 7-10 business days due to availability at the manufacturer
Custom-made product is not returnable
A massager / multi-needle applicator Lyapko "Large roller" - with a needle gauge of 5.0 mm - is a roller for reflexotherapy for dynamic impact on the skin ("million needles shower").
It is intended for therapy and diagnostics. It has the maximum spacing between the needles and the largest working surface of all Lyapko shafts. It is easy to use, safe and non-invasive. Its high efficiency is recommended as a roller not only for use by specialists but also for independent use at home.
available colors: navy blue, blue, green, orange, red, black - applicator colors are shipped randomly
* after opening the package with the applicator, the product is not returnable, because the applicators in their use have direct contact with the skin, and for health protection and hygiene reasons, after their use by one person, disinfection or sterilization before use by another person is required.
The contraindications for the use of multi-needle rollers include:
- the first trimester of pregnancy,
- fresh, unhealed wounds,
- skin diseases (e.g. eruptions, herpes, mycosis),
- damage to the skin layers (burns, frostbites, wounds),
- acute infectious diseases,
- acute surgical conditions,
- allergy to nickel contained in the applicators.
Warts or moles should be covered with a plaster. All indications, contraindications and the use of needle applicators during specific ailments are described in detail in the Lyapko applicators booklet. Application methodology attached to the order.
Please match to your product
- The Lyapko large roller is primarily used for therapeutic effects on large parts of the body: the back, loins, cross, buttocks, chest, abdomen and limbs. We achieve the therapeutic effect several times faster in contrast to the static applicator.
- To massage the back and other hard-to-reach parts of the body with a roller, a second person is needed.
- Dr Lyapko roller works well as a therapeutic roller in well-built and overweight patients.
- By using a roller, you can have a soothing or calming effect (e.g. in the case of pain in the lumbosacral area or in the lower limbs) and stimulating or stimulating (in the case of muscle paresis, etc.). In order to obtain a soothing effect, massage with a roller is performed on a larger surface of the body. The movements during the massage should be slower, and the treatment itself should take about 10-15 minutes. In order to obtain the stimulating effect, massage with a roller should be performed dynamically for approx. 5-7 minutes, covering a smaller area of the body.
- Swelling, lymphatic stasis, cellulite, sagging skin - all these are links of one chain. Insufficient blood supply and poor drainage of fluids through the vessels lead to disorders of tissue nutrition, congestive processes and edema. Cellulite develops, overweight appears, skin condition deteriorates. Thanks to the use of doctor Nikolay Lyapko's massage roller, the speed of lymph and blood flow increases several times during the session.
- Dr Lyapko large roller - is a perfect device for slimming and figure correction treatments - as a cellulite roller. Performing a massage with the "Large" Lyapko roller leads to getting rid of fat tissue, cellulite and weight reduction.
- The cycle of effective application therapy is a minimum of 10-15 treatments. Treatments should be performed "on a hungry stomach".
- The roller needles do not damage the skin when they touch the skin. The method is effective and non-invasive, i.e. it completely excludes the transmission of various infections. It also does not cause any side effects.
- At home - it is recommended to wash the applicator with liquid soap and running water and to dry it after washing with a stream of hot air (dryer).
- In medical facilities for sterilization of applicators, commonly used medical preparations are used to disinfect equipment surfaces. With correct use of the applicator, its shelf life is 5 - 7 years.
- roller dimensions: 61 × 111 mm
- spacing between needles: 5.0 mm
- number of needles: 570
- the composition of the needles: iron, copper, zinc, silver
- base: medical gum
- warranty period: 12 months